Welcome to our Free Lottery
Free Lottery Draw Stats
- More than £8,000 given away since our launch
- Our biggest prize to date has been £50
- More than 500 cash prizes have been claimed
- Fastest winner won just 5 hours of registering
- Fastest payout within 3 minutes of claim
How Free Lottery Works
- Sign up to our site once to be entered into every draw
- A registered birthdate is randomly picked as a winner
- Check the site each day to see if you have won
- If you win, claim via the button that pops up
Extra Chances to Win Cash Prizes
- Take part in our Competitions for even more ways to win!
- Win cash instantly in the Instant Wins
- Completely free to enter, prizes funded by ads on our site
- Prizes increase as we get more members
- We do not sell or pass on your details
- 100% spam free
- Get paid via PayPal, Bank Transfer or donate to charity
- Register once for automatic entry into each daily draw
- Guaranteed winners every day
Play Free Lottery
If you feel like you’re throwing money down the drain when you buy regular lottery tickets, try our free lottery. You don’t have to part with any money and you get much better odds of winning!
Simply sign up for our free to play lottery with just your email address and date of birth. You’ll get free entry into our draw to win cash prizes! Is it really free? How can it be?
How the Free Lottery works
We fund our free lottery with money from advertising on our website. We simply pass this on in the form of prizes.
Members are paid via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Members can also opt to donate their winnings to a charity of their choice.
The free lottery is all about giving people a real chance of winning some money. It might not be millions but who would turn down a free tenner? It takes two seconds to sign up.
There is no catch and no obligations with our free lottery, just check the website to see if you are a winner. If you are a winner claim your prize on our free lottery draws. Check our Facebook and Twitter for comments by our members. We’re straightforward and transparent. Commonly asked questions have been answered in our FAQs and we’re keen to establish our members’ trust.