- To claim a prize for a draw, visit the site to check the results and click ‘Claim your prize’ before the next draw. This only appears if you are a winner.
- If the winner(s) fail to visit the site and claim then the prize pot is not currently rolled over. We will re-introduce this once we generate enough ad revenue.
- You must be over 16 to play. If you are under 16 please ask an adult to play on your behalf.
- Email reminders are provided to help you remember. If they fail, or your email provider chooses to filter them into Spam/Junk folders then we are not liable for missed winnings.
- We may temporarily remove entries that have not visited the site for several months. These entries can be reactivated upon request. This ensures optimal, fairer odds.
- In order to reduce unwanted, and unopened emails, we will cancel your results reminders by email if you have not visited the site for several months.
Birthdate Draw – Daily at 11am
- Registering your birthdate and email address means that your birthdate goes into the pool of birthdates from which a random birthdate is chosen when there is a draw.
- Only birthdates that are registered by players will be drawn. So, there is always at least one eligible winner.
- If the same birthdate has been entered more than once (by different players) the prize is shared between them (if the birthdate is drawn).
- The more players there are with the same birthdate the more chance that birthdate will be drawn. For example, if there are 10 players with birthdate 18 Sept 88, and 1 player with birthdate 9 May 90, birthdate 18 Sept 88 is 10 times more likely to be drawn.
- Players can only register once. You can only have one birthdate and one email registered at one time. If you change your email address you can update it in your account. If you input an erroneous birthdate at registration, this can be updated in your account. Anyone found breaking this rule will have their entry disabled without notice.
- The draws are currently held daily at 11am.
- Once the draw has been made, those who have already registered the drawn birthdate are eligible to claim. Registering a birthdate after it has been drawn does not entitle you to collect for that draw.
- Once a player has claimed they have secured a proportion of the prize pot. The proportion they finally get depends on how many others from the winning birthdate claim before the next draw.
- In order to keep the site fair we reserve the right to query certain entries. We reserve the right to withhold winnings if we cannot ascertain that the entry is legitimate. We may require proof of date of birth.
Survey Draw – Daily at 11am
- The survey draw is exactly the same as the birthdate draw, only you may have to fill in a quick survey by Google before viewing the winning birthdate.
- Each time you complete a survey, you are granted a few days where you aren’t required to fill one in.