Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookie policies govern Free Birthdate Lottery’s relationship with you in relation to this website. By using the website, you are confirming that you are 16 or older and live within the UK. The terms apply to both guests and registered users. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Free Birthdate Lottery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is 22 Sutton Street, Feniscowles, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 5ES. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Free Birthdate Lottery reserves the right to update the website, and to remove, add, or change its content and/or functionality at its sole discretion.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Free Birthdate Lottery will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any content from it, or on any website linked to it.
- Free Birthdate Lottery does not guarantee that the website will be secure or free from viruses or other malicious, harmful third-party software. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the website. You should use your own virus protection software and it is your responsibility to install and configure such software before accessing the website.
- Free Birthdate Lottery makes no guarantee that the website, or any aspect of it, will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted. Free Birthdate Lottery shall have no liability for any inability of any user to access the website for any reason, whether or not caused by any fault of Free Birthdate Lottery.
- Free Birthdate Lottery reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any aspect of the website without notice. Free Birthdate Lottery will not be liable to you for any reason if the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- If you register as a member of Free Birthdate Lottery, you will be able to enter free prize draws. All draws offered by Free Birthdate Lottery are free prize draws; these prize draws are not licensable gambling or betting services and are not regulated by the Gambling Commission.
- By entering any Competition you accept that you are entering into an arrangement solely between you and Free Birthdate Lottery, and that you will have no right to appeal to or otherwise involve the Gambling Commission (or any other third party) in the event of any dispute.
- Before entering any draws, you agree to read the relevant section of the Rules to familiarise yourself with the way the applicable draw operates.
- You agree that, in the event of any dispute with regards to the winner of a draw, Free Birthdate Lottery shall have sole authority to decide which, if any, party is the winner of any draw. You further accept that Free Birthdate Lottery shall be under no obligation to enter into any correspondence with users in relation to any dispute.
- Winners have a limited window of opportunity in which they must claim any prizes. By entering such draws, you specifically acknowledge that you will forfeit your right to any prize that you may become entitled to but subsequently fail to claim during the relevant window.
- In instances where a user submits more than one entry to a single draw, either by design or through error, Free Birthdate Lottery reserves the right to declare all entries made by that user to the relevant draw as invalid and void.
- If Free Birthdate Lottery considers that multiple accounts on the Website have been opened by, or are being operated by, one person, all such accounts shall be terminated and all entries by the accounts’ owner will be declared void and disqualified from participating in the draws or receiving any prizes.
- Any user that amends their personal details (including without limitation their e-mail address or birthdate) during a draw may have their entry submission declared null-and-void if it is believed to be an attempt to manipulate, evade or circumvent the relevant Rules or the terms of these Terms of Website Use.
- When you register, you must choose a password. You must treat this, or any other piece of security information, as confidential and refrain from disclosing it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
- Free Birthdate Lottery reserves the right to refuse service to you, and to terminate your user account, or to block or suspend access to the website, at its sole discretion.
- If you create any user account on the website, you accept that it is your responsibility to keep its details valid and up-to-date; Free Birthdate Lottery shall have no liability for your failure to update your profile details.
- You accept that you will have sole responsibility for any content that you publish or display on the website or that you transmit to other users using your account. You undertake and warrant that you shall not upload to the website any material which you do not have full right and permission to so upload, or that the upload of would breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Content on the website may include stated facts, views, opinions, advice and recommendations posted by other users. You accept that these views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by Free Birthdate Lottery and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Free Birthdate Lottery excludes all liability that may arise as a result of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or other defect in the information provided on the website.
- You hereby grant Free Birthdate Lottery a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to use, in any fashion it sees fit, all Intellectual Property Rights inherent in any content or material that you upload to the website. You undertake that you will not upload to the website any content or material that breaches the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party and undertake to indemnify and hold harmless Free Birthdate Lottery against any breach by you of this clause.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from the website for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- The use of any data mining tools is expressly forbidden.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Website may be accessible from jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland; however, nothing on the Website shall imply that any product or service offered therein is being offered for sale, or shall be in any way available, outside of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.