You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
December 2019 Christmas Challenge – Win £10
This month we are having a different kind of challenge. Each day in December some lyrics from a song will be displayed below. You just need to name the song they are from. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st December 2019 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 31st December 2019, with the winner being announced here on New Years Day – 1st January 2020. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize. If you don’t claim your prize by 11am on 2nd January 2020 you will unfortunately lose out. No late claims accepted.
“We’re gliding along with a song of a wintery fairyland”
1. “You better watch out. You better not cry.” – Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
2. “Gazing at the fire glow. Feeling that gingerbread feeling.” – Somewhere in My Memory
3. “Holy infant so tender and mild” – Silent Night
4. “But the very next day you gave it away” – Last Christmas
5. “Two eyes made out of coal” – Frosty The Snowman
6. “I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart” – Feliz Navidad
7. “A beautiful sight we’re happy tonight” – Winter Wonderland
8. “Put up the tree before my spirit falls again” – We Need a Little Christmas
9. “Follow me in merry measure” – Deck The Halls
10. “City sidewalks, busy sidewalks dressed in holiday style” – Silver Bells
11. “The world in solemn stillness lay to hear the Angels sing” – It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
12. “Think of all the fun I’ve missed” – Santa Baby
13. “Songs of good cheer, Christmas is here” – Carol of the Bells
14. “The little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head” – Away In A Manger