You may need to complete a survey in order to view the question.
The 28 Day February Anagram Challenge
Each day in February a new anagram will be displayed below. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
For those who do not know, an anagram is the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce other words, using all the original letters exactly once. For example the letters TEARG could be rearranged to make the word GREAT.
The competition started on 1st February 2018 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 28th February 2018, with the winner being announced here on 1st March 2018. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.
Clue – Celebration
- PALE AERY – LEAP YEAR
- HOVERS STEADYU – SHROVE TUESDAY
- NICKHCE MARKO – CHICKEN KORMA
- STRESSED – DESSERTS
- BATLE NETSIN – TABLE TENNIS
- MERUMS DAILYHO – SUMMER HOLIDAY
- TORNFIGHT – FORTNIGHT
- ANATIONLESS – SENSATIONAL
- HERRITAGAM ZAPIZ – MARGHERITA PIZZA
- NRAG RACANAI – GRAN CANARIA
- NOVELTIESI – TELEVISION
- PHENETOLE – TELEPHONE
- CAFEKOBO – FACEBOOK
- LEVANTINES YAD – VALENTINES DAY
- ROTCAR KACE – CARROT CAKE
- NOTY LIARB – TONY BLAIR
- MEANTROWEL – WATERMELON
- WARTYOOM – MOTORWAY
- NOTE SEMS – ETON MESS
- RIDTEC BIDET – DIRECT DEBIT or CREDIT DEBIT
- SADEHOPHEN – HEADPHONES
- CANINGD NO CIE – DANCING ON ICE
- DORIA – RADIO