You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
June 2021 – Quiz – Win £10
This month we are having a quiz. Each day in June a different question will be displayed below. You just need to answer the question. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you manage to guess the answer correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get it wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st June 2021 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 30th June 2021, with the winner being announced here on 1st July 2021. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize. If you don’t claim your prize by 11am on 2nd July you will unfortunately lose out. No late claims accepted.
What is the real name of The Vixen on the ITV gameshow ‘The Chase’ ?
1. How many seconds are there in 10 minutes ? – 600
2. What is the capital city of the USA ? – Washington, D.C.
3. Who is older Jeremy Corbyn or Theresa May ? – Jeremy Corbyn
4. Which king preceded Queen Victoria ? – King William IV
5. What is the capital of Chile ? – Santiago
6. What is the currency of Denmark ? – Krone
7. In what year was singer Madonna born ? – 1958
8. What year was the first episode of X Factor (UK) ? – 2004
9. How many pounds are in a stone ? – 14
10. What pop singer’s real name is Katy Hudson ? – Katy Perry
11. What is the capital of Iceland ? – Reykjavik