You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
August 2022 – Quiz – Win £10
This month we are having a quiz. Each day in August a different question will be displayed below. You just need to answer the question. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you manage to guess the answer correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get it wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st August 2022 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 31st August 2022, with the winner being announced here on 1st September 2022. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize. If you don’t claim your prize by 11am on 2nd September you will unfortunately lose out. No late claims accepted.
Who was the first president of the United States ?
1. What is the capital of Spain? – Madrid
2. Which country won the UEFA Womens Euro 22 Final ? – England
3. What is the official currency of Poland ? – Zloty
4. What is the official currency of Portugal ? – Euro
5. How many pedals do most modern pianos have ? – 3
6. What meat is typically used in a Lasagne Al Forno ? – Beef
7. From which US city do the band ‘The Killers’ originate ? – Las Vegas
8. Which Italian city is Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet set ? – Verona
9. What is the common name for dried plums ? – Prunes
10. Which member of the Beatles married Yoko Ono ? – John Lennon
11. “Stars and Stripes” is the nickname of the flag of which country ? – USA/America