You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
December 2018 Christmas Challenge – Win £10
This month we are having a different kind of challenge. Each day in December some lyrics from a song will be displayed below. You just need to name the song they are from. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st December 2017 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 31st December 2018, with the winner being announced here on New Years Day – 1st January 2019. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.
“And heaven and nature sings”
1. “Right down Santa Claus lane” – Here comes Santa Claus
2. “In fields as they lay” – The First Noel
3. “Oh hear the angel voices, Oh night divine” – O Holy Night
4. “Gone away is the bluebird, here to stay is a new bird” – Winter Wonderland
5. “With a corn cob pipe and a button nose” – Frosty the Snowman
6. “and hurry down the chimney tonight” – Santa Baby
7. “Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk” – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
8. “City sidewalks, busy sidewalks. Dressed in holiday style” – Silver Bells