You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
February 2019 Anagram – Win £10
Each day in February a new anagram will be displayed below. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
For those who do not know, an anagram is the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce other words, using all the original letters exactly once. For example the letters TEARG could be rearranged to make the word GREAT.
The competition started on 1st February 2019 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 28th February 2019, with the winner being announced here on 1st March 2019. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.
1. LIERACH WONBR – CHARLIE BROWN
2. KICCHEN NUBHA – CHICKEN BHUNA
3. SOPT FOIFEC – POST OFFICE
4. STRESATM – MATTRESS
5. REDRUM HES TOWRE – MURDER SHE WROTE
6. RIFEB DANDORABB – FIBRE BROADBAND
7. MATOOT POUS – TOMATO SOUP
8. LPGATOUR – PORTUGAL
9. SEEECH SCHWANDI – CHEESE SANDWICH
10. CARTHORSE – ORCHESTRA
11. AGESPOT ASMTP – POSTAGE STAMP
12. REPLAYS – PARSLEY
13. NAROEG CUJIE – ORANGE JUICE
14. TACHCOOLE PEGSON – CHOCOLATE SPONGE
15. RINGCYCLE – RECYCLING
16. NEDKEWE – WEEKEND