You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
And The Winner Is…
Christina – DOB 07/12/1963
Thank you so much to everyone who took part.
1. PAPHY WNE REYA – HAPPY NEW YEAR
2. YUJRANA – JANUARY
3. SOURTINESOL – RESOLUTIONS
4. SEEMMORI – MEMORIES
5. RIXCEEES ROEM – EXERCISE MORE
6. YEALHTH TEAGIN – HEALTHY EATING
7. YAST TA MEOH – STAY AT HOME
8. KETYUR NIREDN – TURKEY DINNER
9. FONSSAKWLE – SNOWFLAKES
10. TANAILI DOFO – ITALIAN FOOD
11. NITPIGP TIPON – TIPPING POINT
12. GINROWK MRFO MEOH – WORKING FROM HOME
13. YAKWATEA – TAKEAWAY
14. KLCIC DAN TOLLECC – CLICK AND COLLECT
15. BLUNCKCRATAR CUIJE – BLACKCURRANT JUICE
16. KINGAWL – WALKING
17. GICNADN NO CIE – DANCING ON ICE
18. EIC TAKSING – ICE SKATING
19. FLINTEX – NETFLIX
20. NATCAVIOINC – VACCINATION
21. CAMERAINO ZAPIZ – AMERICANO PIZZA
22. SIPNENO NAPL – PENSION PLAN
23. TEXN DISLE SEEALP – NEXT SLIDE PLEASE
24. MOEH RANSINUCE – HOME INSURANCE
25. NANCIFIAL – FINANCIAL
26. DIWN NAD NARI – WIND AND RAIN
27. YOORMTWA – MOTORWAY
28. TIGHEW TIGFINL – WEIGHT LIFTING
29. TARGOOHPPHY – PHOTOGRAPHY
30. SAMEES KINCHCE – SESAME CHICKEN
31. FAWLILCUOER – CAULIFLOWER
January 2021 – Anagram – Win £10
Each day this month a new anagram will be displayed below. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
For those who do not know, an anagram is the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce other words, using all the original letters exactly once. For example the letters TEARG could be rearranged to make the word GREAT.
The competition started on 1st January 2021 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 31st January 2021, with the winner being announced here on 1st February 2021. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize. If you don’t claim your prize before 11am on 2nd February 2021 you will unfortunately lose out. No late claims accepted.