You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
February 2021 – Quiz – Win £10
This month we are having a quiz. Each day in February a different question will be displayed below. You just need to answer the question. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you manage to guess the answer correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get it wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st February 2021 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 28th February 2021, with the winner being announced here on 1st March 2021. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize. If you don’t claim your prize by 11am on 2nd March you will unfortunately lose out. No late claims accepted.
Who came first in The X Factor (UK) in 2010, the year that One Direction were runners up ?
1. What is the capital city of Norway ? – Oslo
2. What colour is a polar bear’s skin ? – Black
3. What is the highest mountain in the UK ? – Ben Nevis
4. In what US State is the city Nashville ? – Tennessee
5. Who wrote the novels Gone Girl and Sharp Objects ? – Gillian Flynn
6. How many time zones are there in Russia ? – 11
7. What is the capital of Canada ? – Ottawa
8. In what year was the London Underground opened ? – 1863
9. In which city were the 2020 Olympics meant to have been held ? – Tokyo
10. What does IPA stand for in terms of a style of beer ? – India Pale Ale
11. In what year was the company Nintendo founded ? – 1889
12. Who won ‘Dancing on Ice’ in 2020 ? – Joe Swash
13. What does ‘Pt’ represent on the periodic table ? – Platinum
14. In which month was Prince George born ? – July
15. What nut is in the middle of a Ferrero Rocher ? – Hazelnut
16. What is Postman Pat’s surname ? – Clifton
17. Which is the only vowel not used as the first letter in a US state ? – E
18. What is the capital city of Portugal ? – Lisbon
19. What was the name of the actor who played Jack Dawson in the 1997 film Titanic ? – Leonardo DiCaprio
20. How many pounds are there in a stone ? – 14
21. Who originally sang the song ‘Moon River’ ? – Audrey Hepburn
22. In what year was the first Apple iPhone released ? – 2007
23. Who was the youngest British Prime Minister (1783) ? – William Pitt the Younger