You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
And The Winner Is…
Maggie DOB 07/12/53
Thank you so much to everyone who took part.
- THICKEN – KITCHEN
- YASDURTA – SATURDAY
- MEERKATSPUR – SUPERMARKET
- CHETNIK NISK – KITCHEN SINK
- GABCABE – CABBAGE
- RECTICLEAIN – ELECTRICIAN
- ERNESTMACH – MANCHESTER
- VISEL YESLEPR – ELVIS PRESLEY
- UCHCO PATOOT – COUCH POTATO
- DUYSAN STARO – SUNDAY ROAST
- EHT TAGGED WHOS – THE GADGET SHOW
- ANS CONFISCAR – SAN FRANCISCO
- SHIWANG ELNI – WASHING LINE
- INCHECK SEGGNUT – CHICKEN NUGGETS
- FARFITC SILGHT – TRAFFIC LIGHTS
- LIBOME NOPEH – MOBILE PHONE
- LOOSCH THERACE – SCHOOL TEACHER
- HUSTO CARFAI – SOUTH AFRICA
- YAWARIL TOASTIN – RAILWAY STATION
- ERRA DWINWO – REAR WINDOW
- RAM DAN A ELG – ARM AND A LEG
- RONCPOP HKCICEN – POPCORN CHICKEN
- INFORCE RETE – CONIFER TREE
- PTREE BARBIT – PETER RABBIT
- SUYB SA A EBE – BUSY AS A BEE
- THRIBAYD ACEK – BIRTHDAY CAKE
- SALCAUTY – CASUALTY
- AGARIAN SALLF – NIAGARA FALLS
- MERUMS YILDOSAH – SUMMER HOLIDAYS
- FICHE VICEXUETE – CHIEF EXECUTIVE
The 30 Day June Anagram Challenge
Each day in June a new anagram will be displayed below. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
For those who do not know, an anagram is the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce other words, using all the original letters exactly once. For example the letters TEARG could be rearranged to make the word GREAT.
The competition started on 1st June 2018 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 30th June 2018, with the winner being announced here on 1st July 2018. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.