You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
And The Winner Is…
Alison – DOB 10/07/1972
Thank you so much to everyone who took part.
1. OVERMENB – NOVEMBER
2. NELMO LOSE – LEMON SOLE
3. ABSNOTWA – BOTSWANA
4. NIGHTLIFEWIGT – WEIGHTLIFTING
5. FENRIBO THING – BONFIRE NIGHT
6. YOAGEV – VOYAGE
7. CANALISEDH – ENCHILADAS
8. SPIDERINGFL – SPRINGFIELD
9. RUNJAAY – JANUARY
10. AAPELL – PAELLA
11. NADRINGGE – GARDENING
12. SAANLGE – LASAGNE
13. SSAWANE – SWANSEA
14. SUTJ A TONONI – JUST A NOTION
15. NIVEALAC – VALENCIA
16. AJM YORL YOPL – JAM ROLY POLY
17. DIBR TICHNWAG – BIRD WATCHING
18. DRE TEELVV KECA – RED VELVET CAKE
19. WEPOR WERSAH – POWER WASHER
20. THISMARCS STARKEM – CHRISTMAS MARKETS
21. JAMCOAR – MAJORCA
22. DOCL RAWTHEE – COLD WEATHER
23. EWN SALROEN – NEW ORLEANS
24. NIRLSIO KATSE – SIRLOIN STEAK
25. TIMASSRCH ERTE – CHRISTMAS TREE
26. KALBC FIRAYD – BLACK FRIDAY
27. PETRAC RANLECE – CARPET CLEANER
28. TOMRS WAREN – STORM ARWEN
29. TOPSAL GINVOT – POSTAL VOTING
30. GAPSREENS GOLUNE – PASSENGER LOUNGE
November 2021 – Anagram – Win £10
Each day this month a new anagram will be displayed below. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
For those who do not know, an anagram is the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce other words, using all the original letters exactly once. For example the letters TEARG could be rearranged to make the word GREAT.
The competition started on 1st November 2021 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 30th November 2021, with the winner being announced here on 1st December 2021. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize. If you don’t claim your prize before 11am on 2nd December 2021 you will unfortunately lose out. No late claims accepted.