You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
The 31 Day July Quiz Challenge
This month we are having a quiz. Each day in July a different question will be displayed below. You just need to answer the question. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st July 2018 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 31st July 2018, with the winner being announced here on 1st August 2018 at 11am. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.
What is the most famous beer in Ireland ?
1. How many thirds are there in 6 ? – 18
2. What is the capital city of (Southern) Ireland ? – Dublin
3. How many passenger terminals are there at Manchester Airport (UK) ? – 3
4. What is the young of a koala called ? – Joey
5. In the song, how many ships came sailing in on Christmas Day ? – 3
6. In the 12 months of the year, how many months have the letter ‘a’ in the month ? – 6
7. Which US President was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in August 1961 ? – (Barack) Obama
8. How many goals did England get in Saturday’s World Cup football match against Sweden ? – 2
9. Which sea creature has three hearts ? – Octopus/Squid/Cuttlefish
10. Which four letter word (colour) can be used before the words – bottle, bell and bird ? – Blue
11. Which planet shares its name with a dog ? – Pluto
12. Which brewery supplies the beer to ‘The Rovers Return’ in Coronation Street ? – Newton and Ridley
13. Of what do we have 52 in a lifetime, 20 of which are deciduous ? – Teeth
14. What day of the week does ‘Pancake Day’ always fall on ? – Tuesday
15. Which organ in the body produces Insulin ? – Pancreas
16. The von Trapp family appear in which musical ? – The Sound of Music
17. Which nutes are used in Marzipan ? – Almonds
18. What is the surname of the singer Rihanna ? – Fenty
19. What colour do you get when you mix red and white ? – Pink