You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
July 2019 Quiz – Win £10
This month we are having a quiz. Each day in January a different question will be displayed below. You just need to answer the question. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you manage to guess the answer correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get it wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st July 2019 and runs until the end of the month. The last one will be shown on 31st July 2019, with the winner being announced here on 1st August 2019 at 11am. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.
What is the highest number used in a Sudoku puzzle ?
1. How many days are there in the month of July ? – 31
2. What is the capital city of Canada ? – Ottawa
3. What day is Christmas Day this year (2019) ? – Wednesday
4. In what year did the UK TV channel ‘Channel 5’ launch ? – 1997
5. ‘Mums Love It’ has been used as a slogan for which food retailer ? – Iceland
6. The UK towns of Bootle and Birkenhead sit on which river ? – Mersey
7. Which sign of the Zodiac is represented by the Scales ? – Libra
8. Which US state has the abbreviation of FL ? – Florida
9. In which country is the wine growing region of Malbrough ? – New Zealand
10. PVG is the airport code for the main airport in which Asian City ? – Shanghai
11. Encore was a 2004 album which rapper ? – Eminem
12. In the traditional rhyme, how many mice were blind ? – Three
13. Which sea creature has three hearts ? – Octopus
14. What is the world’s most populated country ? – China
15. What is the atomic number of oxygen ? – 8
16. How many days in total are there in August and September combined ? – 61