You may need to complete a survey to view the full content on this page.
And The Winner Is…
DOB – 14/04/70
Thank you so much to everyone who took part.
- “All is calm, all is bright” – Silent Night
- “May your days be merry and bright” – White Christmas
- “There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found” – Frosty The Snowman
- “Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol” – Deck The Halls
- “You would even say it glows” – Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
- “All across the land dawns a brand new morn” – When a child is born
- “Dressed in holiday style” – Silver Bells
- “Is the wish of Barney and Ben” – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- “I’m not a child but my heart still can dream” – Grown-up Christmas List
- “Hearts are singing, bells are ringing, too” – Spirit of the season
- “Long lay the world in sin and error pining” – O Holy Night
- “How I’ll hate going out in the storm” – Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
- “That glorious song of old” – It came upon a midnight clear
- “We can watch the snow fall forever and ever” – Step into Christmas
- “The bells on bob-tail ring” – Jingle Bells
- “In fields where they lay keeping their sheep” – The First Noel
- “Let your heart be light” – Have yourself a merry little Christmas
- “A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight” – Winter Wonderland
- “He’s making a list, and checking it twice” – Santa Claus is coming to town
- “I don’t know if there’ll be snow, but have a cup of cheer” – Holly Jolly Christmas
- “Please have snow and mistletoe and presents on the tree” – I’ll be home for Christmas
- “Precious moments, special people, happy faces, I can see” – Somewhere in my memory
- “When the world falls in love” – The Christmas Waltz
- “There’ll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting” – It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- “Good tidings to you, and all of your kin” – We wish you a Merry Christmas
- “Put up the tree before my spirit falls again” – We need a little Christmas
- “A song, a song, high above the trees” – Do you hear what I hear ?
- “I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart” – Feliz Navidad
- “O the rising of the sun, and the running of the deer” – The holly and the ivy
- “There is just one thing I need” – All I want for Christmas is you
- “Should old acquaintance be forgot” – Auld Lang Syne
The 31 Day December Christmas Challenge
This month we are having a different kind of challenge. Each day in December some lyrics from a song will be displayed below. You just need to name the song they are from. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st December 2017 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 31st December 2017, with the winner being announced here on New Years Day – 1st January 2018. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.