You may need to complete a survey in order to view the question.
The 31 Day December Christmas Challenge
This month we are having a different kind of challenge. Each day in December some lyrics from a song will be displayed below. You just need to name the song they are from. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st December 2017 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 31st December 2017, with the winner being announced here on New Years Day – 1st January 2018. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.
“The bells on bob-tail ring”
- “All is calm, all is bright” – Silent Night
- “May your days be merry and bright” – White Christmas
- “There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found” – Frosty The Snowman
- “Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol” – Deck The Halls
- “You would even say it glows” – Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
- “All across the land dawns a brand new morn” – When a child is born
- “Dressed in holiday style” – Silver Bells
- “Is the wish of Barney and Ben” – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- “I’m not a child but my heart still can dream” – Grown-up Christmas List
- “Hearts are singing, bells are ringing, too” – Spirit of the season
- “Long lay the world in sin and error pining” – O Holy Night
- “How I’ll hate going out in the storm” – Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
- “That glorious song of old” – It came upon a midnight clear
- “We can watch the snow fall forever and ever” – Step into Christmas