You may need to complete a survey to view the full content on this page.
And The Winner Is…
DOB – 13/03/85
Thank you so much to everyone who took part.
- IFHS DAN SICPH – FISH AND CHIPS
- DANOOLR DIFROLA – ORLANDO FLORIDA
- SAMTSERT – MATTRESS
- CIE CMEAR – ICE CREAM
- RONFIBE GINHT – BONFIRE NIGHT
- PROPCON – POPCORN
- TAKEPURSEMR – SUPERMARKET
- COLICBOR – BROCCOLI
- YAYLOLT – LOYALTY
- MERCHANTSE – MANCHESTER
- LESISGN AYD – SINGLES DAY
- GASASEU LRLO – SAUSAGE ROLL
- SACUSITE – SUITCASE
- AMENCI – CINEMA
- BERMNOEV – NOVEMBER
- SCAMTHISR POPHSING – CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
- TOARPRI GENLUO – AIRPORT LOUNGE
- TENTERIS STARE – INTEREST RATES
- LUBB NEERYG – BULB ENERGY
- NICKHEC IEP – CHICKEN PIE
- WONKASLEF – SNOWFLAKE
- HAMMINGRIB – BIRMINGHAM
- VANISHINGGKT – THANKSGIVING
- CABKL FAIRYD – BLACK FRIDAY
- TOGATEC IPE – COTTAGE PIE
- DINW DAN AIRN – WIND AND RAIN
- JOMAACR – MAJORCA
- MISTRASCH ERTE – CHRISTMAS TREE
- RAGAMAN – ANAGRAM
- VANEDT LANDRACE – ADVENT CALENDAR
The 30 Day November Anagram Challenge
This month we are having a different kind of challenge. This might be a bit harder than last months competition but give I’m sure you will all enjoy giving it a try. Just do your best.
Each day in November a new anagram will be displayed below. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
For those who do not know, an anagram is the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce other words, using all the original letters exactly once. For example the letters TEARG could be rearranged to make the word GREAT.
The competition started on 1st November 2017 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 30th November 2017, with the winner being announced here on 1st December 2017. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.