You may need to complete a survey in order to view the question.
The 31 Day January Quiz Challenge
This month we are having a quiz. Each day in January a different question will be displayed below. You just need to answer the question. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
The competition started on 1st January 2018 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 31st January 2018, with the winner being announced here on 1st February 2018 at 11am. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.
“In which country did Victoria and David Beckham marry?”
- “Which ABBA song released in 1980 has a special meaning on New Years Day?” – Happy New Year
- “What year is the roman number equivalent of MMXVIII ?” – 2018
- “A Norfolk Black is a variety of what?” – Turkey
- “‘You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling’ was a world-wide hit in 1964 for which duo?” – The Righteous Brothers
- “In which English county is the port of Southampton?” – Hampshire
- “In a game of snooker how many points are awarded for potting the pink ball?” – Six
- “In computer terminology what does the acronym HTTP stand for?” – Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- “In which country did Tea originate?” – China
- “Which sign of the Zodiac is represented by the Scales?” – Libra
- “What is the common name for the ‘Aurora Borealis’?” – Northern Lights
- “Which nuts are used in marzipan?” – Almonds
- “Which famous group was once known as The Quarrymen?” – The Beatles
- “Who is the program creator of the TV series The X-Files?” – Chris Carter
- “If you add the two numbers on the opposite sides of a dice together, what total do you always get?” – Seven
- “What is the next prime number after 7?” – Eleven
- “What is the gemstone for September?” – Sapphire