You may need to complete a survey to view the full content of this page.
The 30 Day September Anagram Challenge
Each day in September a new anagram will be displayed below. If you manage to answer a question correctly you will receive 2 entries into the draw. If you get the question wrong you will receive 1 entry (just for giving it a try). All entries will be pooled at the end of the month and one winner drawn at random.
For those who do not know, an anagram is the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce other words, using all the original letters exactly once. For example the letters TEARG could be rearranged to make the word GREAT.
The competition started on 1st September 2018 and runs until the end of the month. The last question will be shown on 30th September 2018, with the winner being announced here on 1st October 2018. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their £10 cash prize.
1. ZITCINE NKEA – CITIZEN KANE
2. LEEWH FO TORUNFE – WHEEL OF FORTUNE
3. OORGANKA – KANGAROO
4. MOREO DAN TELJIU – ROMEO AND JULIET
5. RTSLIYCT MOCE GADNNIC – STRICTLY COME DANCING
6. LICRAG DEARB – GARLIC BREAD
7. RAC CANSINRUE – CAR INSURANCE
8. SHENICE KATEWAYA – CHINESE TAKEAWAY
9. RUBT LONDSEYR – BURT REYNOLDS
10. HIRESKORY – YORKSHIRE
11. YENSDY PAREO SEUHO – SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
12. CKBA OT HET FURTEU – BACK TO THE FUTURE
13. ROTMOYAW VICSERES – MOTORWAY SERVICES
14. REDCON FEBE – CORNED BEEF
15. RATETHE WOSH – THEATRE SHOW
16. YUNCOTR SIMCU – COUNTRY MUSIC
17. LUFL SIGHELN KATSABREF – FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST
18. LAAKU PULRUM – KUALA LUMPUR
19. FANLIANCI METIS – FINANCIAL TIMES
20. OLYMPETMEN – EMPLOYMENT
21. LATECOOCH HUTDOGUN – CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT